Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I was actually interested in this (although I think the price is still v.high). However upon asking a few simple questions to the owner, I'm not to reassured by the seller to be honest. I don't fancy driving all that distance, if I'm having doubts about him already. Also the vehicle lacks any "real" documentation to prove & confirm all the Mazdaspeed extras and authenticity, the owner told me that the the badges were enough along with a link to an article on google..

Agreed the colour isn't so nice, but this is the type of MX5 I intend to keep and really use on occasion, something with a bit of heritage behind it. But think I'll be passing on this.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
totally agree with the type of cars what the actual owners could buy to the nice (upper) price: heritage look but like you say with an heritage book ...

here in france the market place seems to go in the same way... less place for the "like heritage" with more and more upper price...

return to tradition is for each crisis to reassure and not wanting to be in a bad deal...

·
Registered
487 Posts
this is the type of MX5 I intend to keep and really use on occasion, something with a bit of heritage behind it. But think I'll be passing on this.
You're doing the right thing passing it up.
You cannot have Heritage without the paperwork to back it up, Forget about it & find something with documented evidence since Day 1, Then you'll have something worth saving.

@Simon M, I've had that Green car is unlucky stuck in my head my whole life & know it to be stupid but I still can't own a green car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.