Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yo yo yo guys/girls been a member for a while now and didnt realise i hadnt yet posted in the 'newbies' section so here goes

my name is ben im 21 and from uxbridge i have a 1990 SU red mx5 not roadster, (uk model) i havent had the car for long only about 3-4months. it was completely standard when i bought it and since ive had it ive put it onits ass with HSD coilovers, fitted my momo team 280 straight away as i found i didnt need a boss and was a straight replacement for original. put on a k&n induction grabbed myself a dildo gearknob (a dispute between not just me but with everyone who has one i think about them and get alot of stick but heyho) and bought myself a hardtop for the winter.

im a mechanic and love any and everything to do with cars. spend most of my time doing something car related and when im not im normally playing golf or stuffing my face with food. haha

i think thats it? anything else i need to put? i think ive waffled on long enough now. would like to meet more owners around the area and jap owners in general as i dont have many (what a loner) so for now ill love ya and leave ya

peace out people x

·
We Got Goodwood Style
2,950 Posts
Welcome mate - There's a few good meets around this area. Bracknell meet on Thursday night will be an easy one for you to get to

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
whats the bracknell meet then? pritchy i need assistance on how to set up a dp its forever saying the file is to big.
do i have to do it on the comp? as im trying to do it from my ipad lol

·
Registered
229 Posts
whats the bracknell meet then? pritchy i need assistance on how to set up a dp its forever saying the file is to big.
do i have to do it on the comp? as im trying to do it from my ipad lol
Yeh you will need to do it on a computer, ull need software to reduce the image size to something smaller so the file isnt too big.

Bracknell is a monthly Nutz meet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.