Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning chaps,

I'm James aka kenny and I live in Plymouth, just sold my E46 M3 and Swb shogun and bought a cheap Mk1 1.6 in silver and a diesel Alfa 156 for my weekly commute.

The little MX5 is a blast and I can't believe i've never driven one before now! Wheels and coilover are on the cards I think.

· Registered
487 Posts
Welcome to the Forum & to 5's, Not long into one myself & same as you I can't believe I haven't had one before, Love every thing about it now I own one.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah it seems i've replaced on 4x4 with another haha. So been doing a lot of reading, Looking at some 15 inch Rotas in 8s all round ET0.................how much hassle????? Dont mind rolling the arches.....

The Porkers are my dads unfortunatly, 1x 2011 Boxster S and 1x 997 911 Turbo which is a beast!!!!!!!!!!!

· Going Full Retard
2,505 Posts
Good morning chaps,

I'm James aka kenny and I live in Plymouth, just sold my E46 M3 and Swb shogun and bought a cheap Mk1 1.6 in silver and a diesel Alfa 156 for my weekly commute.

The little MX5 is a blast and I can't believe i've never driven one before now! Wheels and coilover are on the cards I think.
Might see you on the streets of Plymouth then, Red Eunos with OZ Superturrismos.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.