Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

im Ash, also known as "noobie" on driftworks. Had my eunos for a month or so now, and looking to get my first dwyb smashed out in the new year.

got a red mk1, its not immaculate by any means but month by month ill work on it!

will get pics up when i can.

also got a s14a in the garage that im slowly building up.. (the idea is to practice in the eunos for the time when im ready for the nissan i wont be totally shit at drifting haha)

ta for reading!

· Registered
2,170 Posts
Welcome to Nutz!

I think you'll get on great at DWYB, really great place to learn and a few members on here who are in the same boat. Have you a 1.8 or 1.6 ?

Sounds like you've got two very different drift cars! I'm a fan of the S14, but its difficult in finding a nice example.

· Registered
1,842 Posts
[sub]hi ya pal welcome to nutz,[/sub]

might join you Matt if there is one is January,

· Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@yetidragon i live in a flat with the missus in the town centre, across from the old jail house where they do ghost walks haha! at least its got secure parking...

well jan im a little busy as im boxing for the army.... but april onwards im hoping to be a pod regular, along with the japfests. was at both last yr & trax too.

thanks for the welcomes guys

· Registered
1,842 Posts
[sub]hi ya pal welcome to nutz,[/sub]

might join you Matt if there is one is January,
Yay
be great to see you again matey
you'd love it there
loadsa fun

Trying to get Dave to come to one too

[/quote]

i heard a whisper that emily had been drifting his vw cabby onto the drive way

· Mr Miller :)
626 Posts
Welcome to forum dude, I'm in Belper at the weekends (10 mins drive from you) so will have to get some meets going on

J

· Drifts in Flip Flops yo!!!!
1,942 Posts
Only just spotted this thread - Welcome aboard! Good to meet you the other night, hope I didn't bore you and that the driveshafts sort you out.
I forgot to mention that we have a meet in Loughborough on the last Sunday of the month - PM for details or check the thread linked in my sig although it might be a little far?
Hopefully see you at 'Pod soon.
D.

626 Posts
could always sort a meet for this weekend or something if youve got nothing much to do! everybody welcome? could say DW sports in Derby right next to pride park?

07825336532 - give me a bell dude if you ever out n about in derby at the weekends

J

· Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cheers sketchy - was cool meeting you mate (and the "foamectomy" works a treat cheers
) very down to earth and cool dude is dan, if you guys aint met him!

To j - I can't do this weekend, however I've saved your number mate and ill just give you a text one random weekend pal - I know the place though, I always see cars down there. Is there a lot more mx-owners in derby you know of? Thought I was a bit of a lonely gunslinger having not seen another mk1 in the town centre - yet

626 Posts
Wicked, phone is always on and im always about chucking my cash in the fuel tank

Yeah its alright there, although can be a little chavvy at times
I know another lad with a matt black mk2 but dont think hes on here, theres only a select few that ive seen myself!

J

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.