Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just bought my self a 1.6 import has a drift project, just wanted to ask for a little insider knowledge

The cars be sitting for about 2 years (started up first time) its running sweet though. So has a matter of course im going to do the cambelt and give it a full service.

whats the best oil to use? worth using some injector cleaner?

Also i'm looking to poly bush the whole car and put on coilovers pretty soon, so a link to the best poly bushes for the job would be ace.

I've already got a set of bucket seats to go in. I'll start posting pictures as soon as work begins.

Thanks people

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Hi Owen, and welcome to the Forum.

Without doubt the best Polybush for the MX5 are the Superpro brand. We can supply these to you (we are not promoting because we sell them - we chose to sell them because they are the best.) If you want to send us you fuel injectors we can also fully service them using the ASNU ultrasonic injector flow bench.

A full list of our services are available via our website if you want to take a look through - the link is in our signature.

HTH

·
was b0builder
6,487 Posts
Also i'm looking to poly bush the whole car and put on coilovers pretty soon, so a link to the best poly bushes for the job would be ace.
do not go down the route of the cheap ebay cheap polybushes do it right first time get in touch with the guys at blink and fit some superpro

dont make the same mistake i did

also welcome to the madhouse

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.