Mazda MX-5 Miata banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every body just joined tonight,

I bought a 1990 H brg mazda eunos last night not sure what the model is can any body help please thanks

·
I forget who I am
2,603 Posts
Hello

A bit more detail about the interior (tan or black) and any other features would help, as would a photo or two. But it sounds like it could be a V-Special.

·
Randomer
8,007 Posts
Congratulations on 3 counts... 1st for buying a Mazda, 2nd for it being a Jap import Eunos, and 3rd for it being a Mk1:thumb-up:

And also, welcome to the Nutz house:wacko:

we'll probably need a bit more info if you want to find out what model it is, but my money is on a V-Special.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Congratulations on 3 counts... 1st for buying a Mazda, 2nd for it being a Jap import Eunos, and 3rd for it being a Mk1:thumb-up:

And also, welcome to the Nutz house:wacko:

we'll probably need a bit more info if you want to find out what model it is, but my money is on a V-Special.
Hi sorry, its got tan leather interior, aircon, rear strut bar, and front, wooden gear leaver and hand break but black wheel im not sure will this have a lsd fitted?
also power steering, electric windows, and standard 14 inch mazda wheels, speakers in head rests, and sil plates
Ive bought it as a cat C repaired car not sure if ive made a terrible mistake lol

any thoughts thanks

·
Randomer
8,007 Posts
well, the Tan interior reinforces my thoughts that it's a V-Spec, but have a look at this thread here... click this link...
someone else is trying to find out the model of their car, lots of useful website links in that thread.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well, the Tan interior reinforces my thoughts that it's a V-Spec, but have a look at this thread here... click this link...
someone else is trying to find out the model of their car, lots of useful website links in that thread.
Not sure i think it may be a v- spec, but it doesnt have all the equipment a usual 1 does ?

also the clutch bite point is very late like nearly fully lifted off? does this mean the slave cylinder needs replacing thanks

·
Randomer
8,007 Posts
A lot of the equipment were optional extra's I believe, and over time previous owners may have swapped wheels, interior bits etc etc.

have a look at this link with regard to your clutch pedal, also check your clutch fluid level and if you suspect the slave cylinder is leaking then read this link.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts