Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi chaps,

Just thought I'd check in, been lurking a while so thought it was time I posted something!

I drive a gold (ouch) Mk2 and absolutely loving it. Not got any stickers aside from Pistonheads ones (I know, I know) so if you see me around, give me a wave!

Cheers

·
Mr Miller :)
626 Posts
5 ways, the Erdington five ways? im near Broad street also, I'm in Acocks green and drive a black mk1!

Will more than likely see you around if I havn't already

keep an eye out i'm R292 KCU

J

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
5 ways, the Erdington five ways? im near Broad street also, I'm in Acocks green and drive a black mk1!

Will more than likely see you around if I havn't already

keep an eye out i'm R292 KCU

J
That's the one! Have probably seen you around then lol, I followed either a black or very dark green MK1 through the tunnels directly under the city centre the other evening, seemed to be on it...I had the roof down...you or anyone here?

·
Mr Miller :)
626 Posts
More than likely me, I do alot of driving as live with my dad during the week and dont have anything to do in the evenings after work so like to go for a drive
i drive over the 5 ways roundabout every morning! will give you a pip or a flash if i see you

J

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.