Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, so my insurence is neally up, being this time next week and it's time to make a decision, but I thought I would put it to the board first.

Between the 2 it's Adrian Flux and Sky, Flux coming in at a little cheaper.

Overall, which of the two would people recomend? I've heard good things about sky but then again I am trying to save money so there is Flux.

I've also just come across a thread for someone called Richard Egger, which people seem to think are good too, what do you think of these?
I will get a quote off Egger tomorrow and see where they fit in price wise but have no knowledge of other atributes of this company.

Sorry for another insurence thread lol.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok so egger wouldn't fly, feels like being a kid again when someone says your not old enough lol.

So it's between the 2 then. Will give Sky a call today to see if they will better Flux's.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Tryed admiral, no good for me.

Sorted anyway, Sky managed to quote a little lower and get all my stuff on the policy with price too. They seem alot better to talk to there then Flux aswell.

So with that sorted alls to do now is get sone tax and were off! Finally be able to drive it somewhere decent to take sone pics and show you guys!

Happy days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts