Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a very long and circuitous route I am trying to return to the fold, biggest regret I have car wise is selling my Eunos so I am after another, looking to convert the front garden so I can sit something out there and take my time with it so what is around folks.
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
1,012 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
After a very long and circuitous route I am trying to return to the fold, biggest regret I have car wise is selling my Eunos so I am after another, looking to convert the front garden so I can sit something out there and take my time with it so what is around folks.
Cheers
Steve
got a 1995 1.8s sprayed in black with grey denim interior. LP tyres and alloys, twin exhaust, modern CD stereo, new custom-made roof with HRW. Elec windows and mirrors. Only problem is, its in france. Can be driven back and re-registered back to its UK reg. very cheap. make me an offer.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
got a 1995 1.8s sprayed in black with grey denim interior. LP tyres and alloys, twin exhaust, modern CD stereo, new custom-made roof with HRW. Elec windows and mirrors. Only problem is, its in france. Can be driven back and re-registered back to its UK reg. very cheap. make me an offer.
only just seen this, any chance you can whatsapp me some pictures of it to 07799731482
cheers
steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts