Mazda MX-5 Miata banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I have finally manged to buy myself one, I figured I'd share it with you. It's a 1991 (H) UK Spec Marina Blue. Electric windows and Power Steering. It came with a horrible bright blue Ripspeed gearknow which I resprayed, and accidentally got the "Blue Tiger Camo" style you'll see below. The Alloys are 13 inch lightweights. My 2 previous cars a '97 Peugeot 306 and a '95 BMW 325td, which has made way for the MX5

It set me back ?1150, which I'm very happy about, feels great with the roof down which obviously is a new thing for me and I know what people mean now about the handling. Obviously I get the typical "Hairdresser's car" comments, but I don't care! It's awesome, and for the most part people love it.

Cheers for looking.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Thanks, nothing for the time being, though down the line if I ever had the money for it I'd be hoping for some 15 inch Work CrKai alloys, lowered a little, maybe front splitter. Getting a twin hoop style bar with wind breaker off of a mate soon though. And I'd like a glass rear window rather than the plastic one. Also want to clean up the engine bay, and esspecially the cam cover.

·
Miata GT25
325 Posts
Thanks, nothing for the time being, though down the line if I ever had the money for it I'd be hoping for some 15 inch Work CrKai alloys, lowered a little, maybe front splitter. Getting a twin hoop style bar with wind breaker off of a mate soon though. And I'd like a glass rear window rather than the plastic one. Also want to clean up the engine bay, and esspecially the cam cover.
Hot day, rattle cans and a socket set - you're engine bay will look the
in no time!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts