I am offering for sale my custom 1991 Eunos Roadster. Imported to the Uk and sold to me back in 2001 from an import dealer in Bear Park at Durham in the North East of the Uk.

Since then it was used as my daily commute to work car and for some day trips but for the last 15 years or so its been only used in the summer months and garaged over winter. This means the car is rust free and has all the original body panels intact and in good condition. Its original paint work has been preserved as is and has some water marks and blemishes, but the car came with those when I bought it. I have added the vinyl stripes and many custom parts over the years.

The car came to me with - Volk Racing Wheels which have been restored.
- Lowered stiffer suspension and shorter springs
- HKS Air Filter
- Engine bay strut brace
- Front and rear under car strut braces
- Jasma stainless steel exhaust manifold
- HKS Super Dragger Big Bore Racing exhaust all in stainless steel, this is worth £1000 alone to import...

I have spent many hours restoring the leather seats back to pristine as new condition. The engine has had a new clutch and new slave and master cylinder, thrust release bearing etc and all the brakes have been renewed and uprated and decent tires fitted.
The mods I have done have all been cosmetic or upgrades to the interior and include the following : -

Top Quality British Racing Breen Mohair Hood.
Slotted Drilled Vented brake disks, pads and caliper refurbish.
Stainless Vintage Rear View Mirror
Chrome Bullet Wing Mirrors
Chrome Washer Jets
Chrome Filler Cap
Custom built new door cards in thick flexible plastic with quilted vinyl, custom made speaker covers/kickplates and strap handle on Jass Circular polished mountings.
Colour co ordinated Dash pad and Doorcard tops.
Jass - Stainless Tombstone, Gear Lever surround, Hazzard / Light Switches / Window Switches and surround.
- Stainless Vintage style Instrument Cluster with LEDs and Cream Vintage dials.
Chromed B pillar covers
Black Tar Paint removed from dash top.
Vinyl Dyed Tombstone and Dash binacle.
Aluminium Fog Light Panel, Custom made with new switches.
Chrome / Aluminium Gear Stick and Handbrake etc.
Custom Made Car Wheel style air vents that can turn / move and be set in any position.
Clock in Air Vent Mod.
Aluminium pedal set.

The mods are extensive, along with a polished rocker cover and inlet manifold and a clean engine bay with other extras like quality plugs and leads and oil filler cap...There are bound to be things I have missed so just have a look at the photographs. I have receipts for all work done and parts on the engine etc that I have paid for. I am looking for sensible offers above £4000 , simply because this car has so many extra after market parts, along with the lower miles and good condition of the body work. The underside is rust treated with waxoil along with the arches etc.