Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to move the electric window switches from their really annoying position on the mk1. Should be a fairly easy job but was just wondering if anyone has seen any funky and interesting things people have done with them.

Ta

· Registered
163 Posts
I have been trying to buy and re-fit interior parts to my Mk1 Eunos. The car came with some bits but was stripped out for track use. It's a good solid car and although I intend to use it for track days I want to make it more comfortable also for daily use. I bought an arm rest centre consul but have found that the electric window switches wont reach the whole in the consul. I assume the switch I have must be off a different model as the loom to the switch is very short. Are all mk1 switches on the arm rest.

· You're free to do what we tell you .
1,709 Posts
Yeah theres 2 sets of switchs long and short loom ones .

Short ones often have the auto up function i bought these and extended the loom .

They're all in the same place on mk1's unless you rewire them and move them .

O.p you could do this , i did it and pt the switchs in toggles under the stereo ina blank panel .

http://landwomble.wordpress.com/?s=window

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.