Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title says, I've just done my first datalog run and loaded it into MLV for analysis. I then exported the .vex file into the fuel table 1 of MegaTune and it's reset my scales. KPa max was 230 and now it's 100. Likewise my RPM values have been changed.

Where did I go wrong?

·
was b0builder
6,502 Posts
why are you not using autotune on tuner studio
tunerstudio

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why are you not using autotune on tuner studio
tunerstudio
Because I didn't want to have to re-learn all the software just yet but if you think it's better than MegaTune I'll give it a go.

Where can I download a copy of the latest version (bug-free?)and do I just link up with the MSPnP and use it like MegaTune? Will my existing settings transfer across to TS?

·
Registered
7,972 Posts
You'll need to set-up the project configuration properties but it's no biggie.

Make sure you have the latest Java update installed and get on with it. It's alot more intuitive than MT and it has VE autotune which makes MLV interpretations a thing of the past. If you know MT, you'll know TS.

Download

·
Registered
347 Posts
Thanks Craigo. I've just done my first tuning run with TS Autotune and the car is running better already. Can I view the run on screen like I could in MLV? TS is asking me to load a .msl file but the system saved my run as a .msq file. How do I get around this?

·
Registered
7,972 Posts
You can datalog and analyse later. Go to datalogging and hit start in TS. Then open MLV and open the .msl file.

An MSQ is your MS 'map' so to speak.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.