Really don't want to sell, but don't have the time or money to use this, and can't get by with 2 seats anymore.

I have owned the car for 5 years, but for the last 2 it's been sat on my drive. It was my daily for about 3 years and never once went wrong. It's a bit rough around the edges, and could do with some love (mostly paint/bodywork).

The car will need to be trailered or driven straight to an MOT, it does run and drive, but has no MOT. I don't believe it needs anything doing to pass the MOT.

Current Reg - W44 BYE (This has now been removed and is not part of sale).
Original Reg - GV54 UHR

I'll start off with the bad stuff -
  • Needs an alignment desperately, personally I would swap the wheels too with something less aggressive.
  • Paint on the front bumper/side skirts is scratched and chipped, I painted it with rattle cans so it chipped very easily unfortunately.
  • 2 of the wheels are quite curbed (because I suck at parking).
  • There are various age related marks on the car, as well as some light denting/scuff marks on the passenger door (courtesy of a previous neighbour).
  • I rolled the arches to fit the wheels, but the fronts are overdone and slightly torn. Also missing front arch lining, because of the wheels.
  • Some bubbling on rear arch.
  • Been sat for a while so would swap the tyres, plenty of tread on current ones so could make good drift tyres.
The good stuff -
  • New battery and airfilter fitted - 07/2022
  • Cambelt, Water Pump, and Antifreeze changed by Sam Goodwin- 15/05/2020 (@ 132,339 miles)
  • 2 keys & 1 central locking fob
  • Lots of service history
  • Inner/Outer sills have been cut out and new ones welded in (07/2016) CBS Autos, Lancashire
  • Chassis rot was cut out and new welded in, with full underbody treatment (10/2016) CBS Autos, Lancashire
  • Both headlight units swapped with better condition 2nd hand ones
  • New discs all round (has the big brakes up front), rodders pads on front, ebc ultimax on rear (09/2019)
  • Destroy or Die extended front braided brake lines fitted, and brake fluid change (07/2018)

Current Mileage - 134,427

Interior

• TR Lane Roll Bar with Harness Bar (GPXWHB)
  • Pioneer single din head unit (Aux/USB)
  • Sound deadening under/behind seats
  • Heated electric mirrors
  • Heated seats
  • Electric windows
  • Red and black Euphonic seats/doorcards swapped for fully black ones.
  • Soft top has been removed and I no longer have it.
  • Jass Performance hard top side brackets (I still have the oem latch ones)
  • Some aftermarket door speakers (fitted before I bought it)

Exterior & Mechanical

• HSD adjustable coilovers
  • Bomex fibreglass front bumper
  • Bomex fibreglass side skirts
  • Clear back reflectors (import ones I believe)
  • Destroy or Die front extended braided brake lines
  • Torsen LSD
  • 5 Speed
  • Tie rod end replaced (think it was drivers side), I have one for the other side too.
  • Rota RKR 4x100 15x0 wheels, has dumb 5mm spacers on front to clear the stock big brakes.
  • New Airfilter and Battery (07/2022)
  • Cambelt, Water Pump, and Antifreeze changed by Sam Goodwin- 15/05/2020 (@ 132,339 miles)
  • Inner/Outer sills have been cut out and new ones welded in (07/2016) CBS Autos, Lancashire
  • Chassis rot was cut out and new welded in, with full underbody treatment (10/2016) CBS Autos, Lancashire
  • Both headlight units swapped with better condition 2nd hand ones
  • New discs all round (has the big brakes up front), rodders pads on front, ebc ultimax on rear (09/2019)
  • Stock engine brace
Misc.

• Voyager car cover from MX5 Parts
  • 5L Fuchs 5w-40 oil (new)
  • Bosch P7210 oil filter (new)
  • Moog tie rod end (new)
  • EBC Ultimax front brake pads (new)

Private plate is not included.