Really don't want to sell, but don't have the time or money to use this, and can't get by with 2 seats anymore.

I have owned the car for 5 years, but for the last 2 it's been sat on my drive. It was my daily for about 3 years and never once went wrong. It's a bit rough around the edges, and could do with some love (mostly paint).

The car will need to be trailered, it does run and drive, but has no MOT.

Current Reg - W44 BYE (This has now been removed and is not part of sale).
Original Reg - GV54 UHR

I'll start off with the bad stuff -
  • Needs an alignment badly, personally I would swap the wheels too with something less aggressive.
  • Paint on the front bumper/side skirts is scratched and chipped, I painted it with rattle cans so it chipped very easily unfortunately.
  • 2 of the wheels are quite curbed (because I suck at parking).
  • There are various age related marks on the car, as well as some light denting/scuff marks on the passenger door (courtesy of a previous neighbour).
  • I rolled the arches to fit the wheels, but the fronts are overdone and slightly torn. Also missing front arch lining, because of the wheels.
  • Some bubbling on rear arch.
  • Been sat for a while so would swap the tyres, plenty of tread on current ones so could make good drift tyres.
The good stuff -
  • New battery and airfilter fitted - 07/2022
  • Cambelt, Water Pump, and Antifreeze changed by Sam Goodwin- 15/05/2020 (@ 132,339 miles)
  • 2 keys & 1 central locking fob
  • Lots of service history
  • Inner/Outer sills have been cut out and new ones welded in (07/2016) CBS Autos, Lancashire
  • Chassis rot was cut out and new welded in, with full underbody treatment (10/2016) CBS Autos, Lancashire
  • Both headlight units swapped with better condition 2nd hand ones
  • New discs all round (has the big brakes up front), rodders pads on front, ebc ultimax on rear (09/2019)
  • Destroy or Die extended front braided brake lines fitted, and brake fluid change (07/2018)
  • Android Auto / Apple Car Play headunit

Current Mileage - 134,427

Interior

• TR Lane Roll Bar with Harness Bar (GPXWHB)
  • Kenwood DMX7017DABS Android Auto/Apple Car Play - Touch screen headunit
  • Sound deadening under/behind seats
  • Heated electric mirrors
  • Heated seats
  • Electric windows
  • Red and black Euphonic seats/doorcards swapped for fully black ones.
  • Soft top has been removed and I no longer have it.
  • Jass Performance hard top side brackets
  • Some aftermarket door speakers (fitted before I bought it)

Exterior & Mechanical

• HSD adjustable coilovers
  • Bomex fibreglass front bumper
  • Bomex fibreglass side skirts
  • Clear back reflectors (import ones I believe)
  • Destroy or Die front extended braided brake lines
  • Torsen LSD
  • 5 Speed
  • Tie rod end replaced (think it was drivers side), I have one for the other side too.
  • Rota RKR 4x100 15x0 wheels, has dumb 5mm spacers on front to clear the stock big brakes.
  • New Airfilter and Battery (07/2022)
  • Cambelt, Water Pump, and Antifreeze changed by Sam Goodwin- 15/05/2020 (@ 132,339 miles)
  • Inner/Outer sills have been cut out and new ones welded in (07/2016) CBS Autos, Lancashire
  • Chassis rot was cut out and new welded in, with full underbody treatment (10/2016) CBS Autos, Lancashire
  • Both headlight units swapped with better condition 2nd hand ones
  • New discs all round (has the big brakes up front), rodders pads on front, ebc ultimax on rear (09/2019)
  • Stock engine brace
Misc.

• Voyager car cover from MX5 Parts
  • 5L Fuchs 5w-40 oil (new)
  • Bosch P7210 oil filter (new)
  • Moog tie rod end (new)
  • EBC Ultimax front brake pads (new)

Would consider taking less without the Kenwood Headunit (would replace with a single din one).

Private plate is not included.