Mazda MX-5 Miata banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone out there got a decent Mk1 for sale? Ideally looking for a rust free example with reasonable mileage, prefer unmodified but with a few toys like electric windows and mirrors, central locking etc. No FI or track slags, no massive wings or exhausts, no slammed in the weeds suspensions, just a nice clean and unabused example. New or long MOT preferred, and any colour except white.

Looking to pay around ?1500-ish.

Anyone?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Has anyone out there got a decent Mk1 for sale? Ideally looking for a rust free example with reasonable mileage, prefer unmodified but with a few toys like electric windows and mirrors, central locking etc. No FI or track slags, no massive wings or exhausts, no slammed in the weeds suspensions, just a nice clean and unabused example. New or long MOT preferred, and any colour except white.

Anyone?
Hello,

Have you seen the car that I have put up for sale?
It is a little more at around ?2,000 but is a very rare and low milage car:
http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=48601&st=0

Regards,

Paul

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Paul,

Thank you for your reply and yes I have seen your ad, and it is the condition I'm after, but unfortunately I couldn't get along will the interior.

Dave

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Hi Dave,

Good to see you're getting back into the 5 scene. (I bought your rs limited a few years back)...

Cheers,
Jamie.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts

brg 92 eunos roadster available rust free imported last year un abused - ?1300 based in chester

Anyone?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds interesting, can you let me have your contact details? Got any photos? What colour is the interior?

Thanks
Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts