Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello there all, im trying to get the parts together to attempt my own auto to manual conversion. Juicy155 <phil
>
is going to sell me his 5speed gearbox, diff, prop and ecu. So all i need is a pedal box.
Im being a bit tight on the money side of things cos i dont want to pay through the teeth for 1. Im hoping that some 1 is breaking a manual and is willing to flog me their pedal box.

Your thoughts and help, tips etc will be greatly appreciated cos i've never done this before. So please if anyone is breaking or has a pedal box they dont want or need contact me.

Thank you

Tom

·
Registered
784 Posts
hello there all, im trying to get the parts together to attempt my own auto to manual conversion. Juicy155 <phil
>
is going to sell me his 5speed gearbox, diff, prop and ecu. So all i need is a pedal box.
Im being a bit tight on the money side of things cos i dont want to pay through the teeth for 1. Im hoping that some 1 is breaking a manual and is willing to flog me their pedal box.

Your thoughts and help, tips etc will be greatly appreciated cos i've never done this before. So please if anyone is breaking or has a pedal box they dont want or need contact me.

Thank you

Tom
yes have one ?25.00 posted

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[/quote]yes have one ?25.00 posted[/quote]

excellent mate, im going to be cheeky and ask if you or any1 else also has the clutch master cylinder aswell?

Cheers

Tom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.