Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
3,345 Posts
Ex Mx5city car, the same as the other one he recently sold.

Looks a good buy though, cheap, infact too cheap if it's as good as the ad says.

Mick

· Registered
3,345 Posts
GRANDAD.......I was watching another Mk1 recently on ebay, in good nick too but more money than this one. When I did a search for completed listings on this red Mk1 in Leeds up popped the one I mention above. He has/had two and he states he got them from MX5city in both ads. Nowt wrong with that, I've owned 2 in my time and always looking for another Mk1.

Anyway that answers your question re the same vendor selling another ex MX5city car. But I asked myself, could he be selling them on behalf of the said company, who knows. He could even be a member of this forum for all we know, but nice looking cars, we may have missed a couple of bargains.

Mick

· Registered
1,834 Posts
I'm contemplating it aswell, potential to turn up get in a fight and robbed though!
.....being slow again....why would you expect to get in a fight and robbed. Am I missing something?
[/quote]

Scam thats done the rounds a few times,advertising something that people can't resist going for,then robbing the buyer of the cash when they come to collect the item that never actually existed.

· Registered
534 Posts
I met the guy who bought it yesterday, he got it for £1100 in the end. He says that it is immaculate and has indeed stumbled on a steal of a deal. He bought it in Leeds and immediately drove it 2 hours to Newcastle without any problems what so ever.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.