Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
if we're talking about sky then i think you just need to pm Ollie with your real name/postcode etc. (his username is skyinsurance or something - check the member discounts section and you'll find the thread)

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Otherwise, if you hover over the link to your profile to the left

<-----

And look at the bottom of your browser... You are user 3224

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Otherwise, if you hover over the link to your profile to the left

<-----

And look at the bottom of your browser... You are user 3224
Ah...Cheers mate

Actually, I was with Sky but they came in with a renewal of ?560 (paid monthly) so I made some phonecalls. Adrian Flux was similar (even though my girlfriend already has 2 cars insured with them), A-Plan came in at ?425 but I went with AON who I got for ?328. Sky couldn't even beat the A-Plan quote unfortunately. I've been with them for over 2 years and it pi$$es me off when you get their 'best renewal off' and then you find someone far cheaper and your current insurer suddenly start offering you less. In my opinion, if they expect loyalty they really should pull out the stops in the first place instead of trying to fleece you because they already have your business, but that insurance companies for you.

Strangely enough, AON gives me unlimited mileage (plus european miles), my NCB protected and breakdown cover. My excess is ?100 more at ?250 instead of Skys ?150 but all in all I've halved my insurance this year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.