Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im after a Mk1 and ive test drove one and loved it now the next hurdle is my girlfriend, shes really not keen on them and sees them as hairdresers cars. I was wondering if anybody local would be interested in meeting us so she could have a good look and a seat in one to convince her. Im just outside Galashiels.

·
Blue is the colour - not the mood
3,297 Posts
Yeah to my knowledge you will be the closest to me now by quite a few miles, a couple of members up Edinburgh, Glasgow and the central belt area, not many that post on here a lot though, a few more in the Newcastle area and also I think there is a couple in Carlisle area but not sure how many, even still all are about 50 miles or more from me.

As for car being in bits, I am fitting a larger supercharger and a few other bits and bobs so I am building a new uprated engine, well if my oil pump ever arrives.
Also getting some seats re-covered for it so interior not together either, one day it may be finished

Michael

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah to my knowledge you will be the closest to me now by quite a few miles, a couple of members up Edinburgh, Glasgow and the central belt area, not many that post on here a lot though, a few more in the Newcastle area and also I think there is a couple in Carlisle area but not sure how many, even still all are about 50 miles or more from me.

As for car being in bits, I am fitting a larger supercharger and a few other bits and bobs so I am building a new uprated engine, well if my oil pump ever arrives.
Also getting some seats re-covered for it so interior not together either, one day it may be finished

Michael
Sounds a beast. Would love a ride in it when its done

Yeah not many for sale around here either which sucks.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hi there. I'm in Berwick upon Tweed if thats any good and you are welcome to have a drive.
Steve

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'm in East Ord, postcode is TD15 2NS. PM me if you want to pop over.
Steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts