Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having just bought a DIYPNP from the group buy and read the instructions over and over again it's still not making 100% sense as to what goes where and how it works. Would someone who is building one and has an idea what they are doing please do a build guide. I am sure that many on here would find it very beneficial. I think it's just the fear of getting it wrong that is stopping me jumping in but a guide specific to the mx5 would be good.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Have a look at this link. It's my build diary. Feel free to ask any questions you have about the kit

·
Registered
5 Posts
How about someone to build it for ya too

Seriously though the DIYPNP is a piece of piss, all the info is in the manual/on DIY's website, just get reading and doing!
Heheh... just had to look of 'piece of piss' as in the US that wouldn't mean the same thing it means there. Closest saying we have would be 'piece of sh__' and that's not a good thing

From http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=piece%20of%20piss
'Piece of Piss'
A task that is considered easy. Generally this term is used in Australia.
Davo: Do you think you can finish those six beers before they close the pub?

Johnno: A piece of piss, mate. No worries.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Unless my I am blind or my computer at work won't let me view it I can't see specific instructions anywhere.
All of the model specific 'application guides' as we call them, are on the page displaying supported vehicle models here: http://diyautotune.com/diypnp/models.html

This includes all jumper wire information, as well as startup maps, for cars we've had in here to test on. The 94-95 (USDM) is on the list, and in most cases we've found worldwide the USDM wiring/base maps match Miatas built/sold elsewhere. Usually if there's an exception it's like the 1.6 cars that were sold after '93, and in that case our tech guys can point out the differences usually and get you going.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts