Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Looking good. Where you putting your plate?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Yeah indicators are in the TSI's, i'll be mounting sidelights behind the TSI's.

Also blanked the aerial off as it looked like an R/C car, I'll get a hidden antenna at some point but I don't really use the radio.

URZcewS.jpg

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
What colour are you going for?

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I'm assuming your Raybrigs are the blue tint ones?

Just ordered some myself and not sure if I should have got white ones. But yours look good if they are the blue tints

·
MARK AT TOTAL MX5 REPAIRS
5,726 Posts
Sorry wrong linky its now fixed and working. :yes: nothing much on there but it does show how she has evolved from bog standard to how she looks today and i thought you may want to see that...

regards mark..

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Sorry wrong linky its now fixed and working. :yes: nothing much on there but it does show how she has evolved from bog standard to how she looks today and i thought you may want to see that...

regards mark..
thanks! I had actually seen that now i've looked at it, the previous owner (yipster on here) linked it to me :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Booked it at everything mx5 on thursday to get a different steering rack and pump fitted, mine leaks like a b*tch. Also finally get my wheels back tomorrow and will have the tyres fitted Thursday too! Only thing left to do that NEEDS doing are brakes, which will be ordered asap, and there are of course loads of WANTS!

Watch this space :)

21 - 40 of 67 Posts