Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
I'm coming from Bristol so anyone coming M5 way first? I can meet people between Junc 19 and Junc 16.

Convoys are always better than solo.

I've also set up an M4 one too.
Yea i'll be coming up the M5, so count me in

·
Registered
634 Posts
If my car is ready I'll be coming and I'll be from Weston super mare on the M5.
I have all digits and limbs crossed that my car is done for this!!

·
Registered
634 Posts
I'm going to be cutting it fine i think if i can get my car to this !!

Booked into a local jap place for their ecu guy to get my fuelling safe, and then it's a call to the RR to see when they can fit me in !!

If next tuesday goes to plan, then i will be on the phone to the RR tuesday evening, and luckily my dad knows one of the guys too.

FINGERS CROSSED

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
So what time are we all aiming for?

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
So that means being at the J19 Services at 7.45-8.00am?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Not wanting to inconvenience anyone with an early start, I can just meet you at combe if others want a later start.

If not i'll see you at 7:45 J19

Adam

·
Registered
701 Posts
Yeah half 7 is good, u mean the small carpark on the cycle route? I'll post a Google map when I'm on my pc later

·
Mechanically Confused
2,142 Posts
I'm heading over from about 25 mins away and won't be hitting the M4 at all!

That said, Daz said in his 'Tickets' thread this:

Please ensure vehicle passes are clearly visible in windscreens to help the marshals direct you to your stand area. All adults must present a ticket at the gate or pay ?20, under 14s are free. Any person not in possession of a vehicle pass will have to park in the public car park.

If travelling on the M4 - please use junction 18 for gates A and B, and junction 17 for gate C. (The letter on the vehicle pass refers to the gate)
So since we're aiming for Gate C, remember to come off at M4 J17

·
Welshy!
1,751 Posts
Frank, where abouts do our paths cross? I'm coming up the M4 with Yeti and Thenwood, if we time it right we'll catch you guys on the way. Unless theres somewhere to stop before hand?

·
Registered
634 Posts
i am defo going to this magical jap fantastic event, but my car won't.
it's going to the rolling road on monday to be tuned

still, i will be heading to the stand to say hi, and i'm still arriving in a jap car !!

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
Thats the one cheers. That okay john90?
Sorry guys i'm not going to be able to convoy anymore, I have to pick my mate up which is going to take me in a completely different direction. I'll see you all at the stand, I probably won't get there until nearer 10am though.

Sorry

John

1 - 20 of 21 Posts