Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boys and girls, my current (standard) mid-pipe and back-box are on their way out and I'd like a dual exit to replace them. Any suggestions on where I should be looking, there seem to be plenty out there, but I want something not too loud (which seems to discount the MX-5 parts one), just a little fruitier than the standard one.
Happy to search out for an induction kit if it's worth it as well.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies.
Do FM still do the duals? I couldn't find them on their site, but I could just be an idiot!
Didn't realise the Mx-5Parts one was different Mk1-to-Mk2, that could good as they're only a few miles away! I'll keep an eye on their eBay page. Those mid-pipes are more than I thought they would be, may see if I can get one made up.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aaah I didn't realise the Mk2/2.5 exhausts were that different. As this is fitting a Mk2.5, presumably I can have a cheaper mid-pipe made up then? I think I'll keep an eye out for when MX-5Parts do a deal on theirs backbox, it looks like a good buy.

·
Registered
4,933 Posts
i have a twin exit box on my mk2.5 and im thinking of changing it. its not massively loud, makes a nice grumble etc. want a single exit really, need to get out and look for one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.