Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Got these today. It's a bit wrong how excited I am about it but what ya gonna do?

More pics when it's all on.

Ok I'll have to get back to you once I figure out how to upload pics. It's been a while and the interface has changed!

·
Super Moderator
22,155 Posts
Herpes?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes!!!

Sorry lads. The fiance got hold of the lap top and started planning her day out tomorrow for a wedding dress fitting thing with her mates. How can I say that car pics on a car web site is more important then HER day? Well it is but I'll be bummed if i'm telling her that...

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This post is now way too hyped for just wheel nuts. Even lovely shiny blue ones!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fecoff!

·
Super Moderator
22,155 Posts
Yes!!!

Sorry lads. The fiance got hold of the lap top and started planning her day out tomorrow for a wedding dress fitting thing with her mates. How can I say that car pics on a car web site is more important then HER day? Well it is but I'll be bummed if i'm telling her that...
Sounds to me that she is showing scant regard for your wants and needs, choosing instead to concentrate on her own selfish pleasures. Ask yourself do you like the way this relationship is heading?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes!!!

Sounds to me that she is showing scant regard for your wants and needs, choosing instead to concentrate on her own selfish pleasures. Ask yourself do you like the way this relationship is heading?
[/quote]

My wants and needs? I'll tell you a tale. I managed to get a new job which doubled my pay just under a year ago. Great I thought. Time to get that FM2 I wanted. She said great, let's get a house... We did... Time passed...
I managed to put away a bit towards said FM2. "Oh I'd love to go to Japan. Let's start planning. You will need £3000!!!
I then proposed for some silly reason that escapes me... Love or some such nonsence. "Oh well we can't go to Japan now. We have to get married. Let's start planning. We need £10,000 at least!!!
I've got a small crack in the soft top which is leaking into the front seal. "Ok, obviously you need a new roof but it can't come out of the wedding fund."

I fucking love that bitch!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.