Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
181 - 200 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Didnt want to give up did it? There was a fair amount of extinguisher dumped on it. It did look a tasty bit of kit. One of many on view today. Tis getting busier each year methinks.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
yeh the interior was a state. was my first year not having to travel up from newquay made it a bit easier to get to this year. defiantly a good show

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yeah very good, have a few pics but not many. Nice to see a few more show girls this year........

·
Any colour, as long as its black.
1,641 Posts
I have to hold my hands up as the owner of the BGW'd mx in the paddock, as yeti has already pointed out

Was an awesome show again, was the best jap-orientated show last year in my opinion, and its gonna take some beating again this year!

Good to meet a few new faces too, as well as some old ones

Didnt take many pic's, unusual for me really, not sure what happened, but the ones I did take will be up shortly!

Rob. Tired.

·
1,641 Posts
Buriedmoon, where the hell were you the whole show!?

Kept coming back to our bit to see if I could find you but there was never anyone around your car that looked even vaguely like they might own it!

I wanted to speak seats with you

·
Registered
414 Posts
It was a good Japfest this year and the weather was kind to us...

Nice to meet New and Old Nutters...

Good display of cars and a massive attendances, I think this event is well and truly on the map now.

Few pics... Enjoy!

Segment of Nutz stand.

Beats queuing for the toilet !

Come dine with me!

Drift Works!

Drift no worky..

·
Registered
229 Posts
Some good pictures there en4cer, nice meeting you. A couple of the aftermath of the skyline

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Was a good day yesterday, good to meet a few nutzers too, didn't see everyone but this is the thing when you arrive at different times.

I hope you get your oil pressure sorted Alex without too much cost mate.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I popped up to see your stand to get a feel for 5s as I'm looking at buying one soon. Some great looking cars I must say. Will upload a few pics later on as I took a few...

Combe was major league busy, I was in the Q for 1hr 30mins!! I only live 20 mins away to lol

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
I arrived at 7.15am after a 2 hour, top-down drive ... no queue at all

I wandered over to the Nutz stand, but obviously timed it wrong as it devoid of people apart from Ryan. Had a nice chat with him before he headed off
Nice cars around though

Mine was elsewhere:

Here a shot of a car you might recognise that was near mine all day ... well, most of it ...

I had a great time too. Shame it was so windy as the cars got so dusty and the low feel to the temperature due to the wind made me not even think about sun cream!! Oh well

Mark beetroot face!

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
Good day, was great to see some Nutz members, sadly didn't meet everyone. Thanks again to PainterDave for the brace and Yeti for bringing it.

Some really nice cars on the Nutz stand, too many nice bits to mention on different cars to mention individually. Just have to resist now!!!

Didn't take many pics, I'm no photographer and kept forgetting I had the missus's camera, but here they are.

·
Mechanically Confused
2,142 Posts
Who's was the red Mazdaspeed NB parked in the middle of the stand..?

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
Who's was the red Mazdaspeed NB parked in the middle of the stand..?
Don't know but loved the seats in it. Forgot to take a pic of them though
Hopefully someone else did.

Really liked Jays retro seats too but didn't get a pic of those either

·
Welshy!
1,751 Posts
That was Paul99, it looks even more epic in the metal than in the pictures. I was gutted he wasnt about whenever I popped back to the stand

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
That was Paul99, it looks even more epic in the metal than in the pictures. I was gutted he wasnt about whenever I popped back to the stand
Here is a pic I snapped of it, it sat really well

Good day, thanks to everyone who stopped by and said hi

·
Blithering Idiot
954 Posts
T'was a great day, from the drive up in a convoy of 30+ people, to meeting some more nutzers, to seeing some brilliant drifting and finally, so many nice cars. just a shame i couldn't get on the stand (suppose it meant less people could laugh at my current damage
)

Whats up next for all you nutzers out there then? Awesomefest? Something else I might not know about?

Marc

·
1,641 Posts
181 - 200 of 222 Posts