Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

· Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will there be a Nutz stand at JapFest this year?

· Mr Miller :)
626 Posts
I want to attend japfest this year, although not overly fussed about being on the stand

· Drifts in Flip Flops yo!!!!
1,942 Posts
wont be going this year after the farcical traffic shit last year
I think to be honest it's going to put a lot of people off going and reading the blurb on the website from the organisers I reckon they do to. I wasn't there last year but have spoke to fellow Nutzers that were who say that the convoy was the best bit - till the queing started....
I was on the Japfest2 stand last year, and quite fancy Japfest this year having never been before, but I shall see how it all pans out first!

626 Posts
Convoy sounds like a great idea

This will be my first year attending! sounds like alot of queing is to take place :L

J

· Registered
3,442 Posts
the convoy was a blast ... until we hit a 4 hour que 20 minutes away from the gate then a sea of people with no sense of direction that wouldnt move out the way ffs

dont get me wrong its all ways a good show and more likely stay over this year

michael

626 Posts
Ski, I presume you just buy tickets online, they post them to you and you just turn up at the gate?

Thats my first guess anyways, im a noob to this also but if a convoy occurs count me in!

J

· Registered
1,670 Posts
Ski, I presume you just buy tickets online, they post them to you and you just turn up at the gate?

Thats my first guess anyways, im a noob to this also but if a convoy occurs count me in!

J
Exactly. Although not sure if a mass ticket group buy will happen for our stand.

My advice is arrive early. Like before 7am to avoid queueing. I live close and know back roads etc but its still crazily busy for japfest

· Registered
10,131 Posts
not a chance in hell.
any organisers that can arrange a steward "junction" combining 3 way traffic and a walkway at the same point,needs to get a chalkboard and chalk,and start again....
same goes for over selling the show.
same goes for not sectioning off the walkways from the drivepaths.
same goes for toilets out of order.
get the idea??

· Registered
3,559 Posts
not a chance in hell.
any organisers that can arrange a steward "junction" combining 3 way traffic and a walkway at the same point,needs to get a chalkboard and chalk,and start again....
same goes for over selling the show.
same goes for not sectioning off the walkways from the drivepaths.
same goes for toilets out of order.
get the idea??
Not quite sure what your trying to say Ron
, do you mean your not going this year

Dave

· Registered
463 Posts

J
Exactly. Although not sure if a mass ticket group buy will happen for our stand.

My advice is arrive early. Like before 7am to avoid queueing. I live close and know back roads etc but its still crazily busy for japfest[/quote]

There will be a stand ticket on here if the same as last year. It's a good show, just the management is shite. You see more cars in the traffic jam then in the show though!!!

And if your drinking beer on a corner and they are drifting on track, cover your cup, fills up with rubber pretty quick.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.