I think your terminology could have been better PJB

6.30...yes

·
Ignore the Doom...love the clothes!
9,314 Posts

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Smoo and I drove up late on the Friday, in all that flooding down in the south and it must have been 10.30pm when we got a phone call from you asking if we were ok and not lost in the flood
It was nice to be thought of

There was a lot of hard work last year from everyone involved as well as you, and it would be a very sad thing if you don't come along at all

Let us know what we can do to change your mind

·
Ignore the Doom...love the clothes!
9,314 Posts

G

·
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Hey, Matt, I discovered an amazing bloke when I met you at JAE.......and we weren't without our "issues" before that, were we?

The worlds's a big place....time does things to heal stuff etc etc......you know all the rest of the blurb.

Don't close the door........................................

.........and if you come to JAE 2008, don't criticise the rest of us for messing up

Personally, I hope EVERYONE is there
cheers for the sentiment
i am sure EVERYONE will be there
this is one reason why i will not be turning up

thanks for the kind words folks
you will have a corker this year

·
Premium Member
18,089 Posts
Indeed! Too many piss takers when it came to that.
ok, so I wont even try and contribute again this year. I dont remember chucking anything anywhere, or not trying to help clear up after we had had fun the evening before. Sorry.
[/quote]

It was a generalisation Clare, not aimed at you

I tried to make sure my cans were in binbags etc, we should encourage that next year. We should encourage recycling tbh - I might suggest that on the JAE forum.

Daz

·
Premium Member
6,809 Posts
Indeed! Too many piss takers when it came to that.
ok, so I wont even try and contribute again this year. I dont remember chucking anything anywhere, or not trying to help clear up after we had had fun the evening before. Sorry.
[/quote]

Just thought pointing it out would make EVERYONE think, as there was alot of rubbish left on the ground....... it would have been nice if the "few" hadn't had to clear up the mess left by the other "few"

·
OBE
2,018 Posts
i think i was last to bed on sat night, and first up on sunday morning.

as far as i remember there was Ryan, '?person who i cant remember?', Martin & Me on a uber early cleaning spree sun morn.
shortly followed by others. with mucic banging out ryans pickup, and woke you all up

so you can blame ryan for the early wakeup calls + doudleboink

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.