Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
401 - 403 of 403 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,535 Posts
Hardly the 1st to feel like hitting Stuart wit a chair.

Big thanks to Matt for organising, Simon for all the transporting and erecting, Sue for shopping so we don't have to, everyone that cooked something (except Stuart, get some proper food down you. You got beaten up by a girl for fuck's sake), I'm sure there are loads more worthy of mention, but thanks to everyone for making JAE what it is.

·
Already Counting The Days!
955 Posts
Can't believe it's all over for another year :( It was my fourth time and it just keeps on getting better & better. This does mean that it's unlikely you'll ever get rid of me :p It really is the weekend I look forward to all year. Much love and gratitude for all the hard work that went into making our stand what it was, it looked awesome. Some of us only get to see each other once a year but that doesn't stop it feeling like a great big soppy family reunion. The respect that was shown for the minute's silence was amazing throughout the entire ground it felt like people were holding their collective breath. Now the countdown begins to next year! Just one final word....................ALAN!

·
finds titles too "mainstream"
5,177 Posts
STEVE!

401 - 403 of 403 Posts