Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey this is my Eunos, pretty much how I bough it with a few added bits nd bobs

So far...
Lowerd on Ta Technics, soon to be HSD's!
Engine Flushed
Injector cleaned
New Radiator
New Drive Belts
Crystal Headlamps
USDM Reflector Sidelights

Plans
Cambelt/Waterpump
Peformance Leads and New Plugs
Full Stainless Decat with Manifold
Dished Jap wheels not telling what hehe!
Wood Nardi Classic wheel with polished spokes
Front Splitter
HardTop

There's Plenty more I just cant think at the moment Will keep you guys posted on my progress should be a nice motor once its half way done

This is the only pic upto now, my friend has the rest on his camera will put more up as the months go on

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good News People !

I know it says they are for a nissan 200sx s13, which they are but the plan is my friend has a set for my mx5 off his which he's only had on from new for 2 month and he has an s13 now, so I'm buying these and then were swapping ! sounds complicated but it makes sense lol but anyway cant wait to have a low but comfy ride these coilovers are the best things in the world!

Confirmation of HSD Coilovers! XD

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Plans for the next 2 days, Swap over coilovers for my HSD's! adjust my drive belts as started to make noises again so reckon they have gone loose after replacement, also wanna do some cleaning so think I might smooth my front sidelights and buff them up and try and de fog them, get them looking crystal clear! has anyone done this to there sidelights at the front before do they come up well?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok so today a managed to get my new coilovers swapped over, wasn't as easy as I thought as always the back two were easiest but the fronts I had a nightmare with anyway here's all the pics I got, still have not set up the ride hight properly but I will get that done tomorrow and take a few more pics

Old rusty coilovers...

Rusty's off...

Ahh Shiny HSD's!

And here is the Brothers from other mothers together

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sup? just a quick small update, no way near putting wheels on yet, pointless with this weather, but here is some photo's of the ride height now, and also I got hold of an original strut bar which looks smart and feels better to drive with, tell me what you think guys

Ride height

Strut Brace

also got some new super yellow headlight bulbs to show off now, will get some pics of them soon they look so sick!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cheers dude, gotta admit even with these crappy wheels on it looks so much better on its arse, and the hight I've got it as well its still actually drivable everyday, so I'm pretty happy, got the suspension on full soft as well which is nice for road use!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.