Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
That's someone on here, not sure who, jilbo????

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Thought I'd seen them on here, glad you're getting rid of them Jilbo. Me no like

I'm liking your idea for the Hella Low Pro project, was thinking about it myself on and off. Demon Tweeks seem to have the lights at a good price, might need to reserve a set off you

·
Keyboard 'worrier'
4,986 Posts
Think the Hellas are cheaper on amazon, I looked into them before but couldn't find them for as cheap as I would like, but they are the best and great quality.
Your lights might not to be everyone's taste, but they are lightweight.
Recess the hella lights, cover with flush panel and chop front bumper like the garage vary lights

·
Sideways is t'only way!
2,211 Posts
I want your orange wheels...

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I decided to pull the auction and stuff them in the shed, I couldn't help but think someone (based on all the questions) would think they're getting something that they're aren't...so rather than deal with hassle/neg feedback ill put them away.
Anyhows the twin hella option is coming together well....'exterior' post to follow.

·
Keyboard 'worrier'
4,986 Posts
I knew exactly what they were hence why I was bidding on them, or was it more the fact you had reserve and they were going to end on 2 quid?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.