Mazda MX-5 Miata banner

Interesting Cover

1790 Views 15 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  miles
A friend just sent me this photo, I've never seen it before, pretty ugly though!

See less See more
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
I actually really want one of these if anyone knows where I can get on.
Im after the Islamic version, where the black vinyl actually covers the female driver as well, leaving only a slit for the eyes.
I have a proper Mazda one in the garage somewhere. That picture is I believe of the Moss/Robbins one that has the ludicrous pocket for the passenger seat to poke through.
one for sale on ebay at the moment
one for sale on ebay at the moment
LHD (there is a pocket for the steering wheel) never seen a red one before though.
my new car has the fittings for this along the top of the dash and on the rear quaters
Im after the Islamic version, where the black vinyl actually covers the female driver as well, leaving only a slit for the eyes.
pmsl!!!!
See less See more
my new car has the fittings for this along the top of the dash and on the rear quaters
Should be some plates clamped by the mirrors with a popper on too.
I had them on my MGBs & Spitfires back in the day but i assume they are rare for a 5 as they sure make silly money whenever one comes up on Fleabay.
if anyone is afterone try pming "Oddshoes", as he has one with the car he is selling and may sell it on its own.
this is my OEM tonneau for LHD
See less See more
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.