Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have had mk 2.5 seats in my mk1 for a few years now but never got round to wireing them up, but would like to while I have the dash off while installing the Adaptronic. I have a genuine Mazda heated seat switch which I bought brand new and the seats were a day an a half old when they were removed from an accident write-off so will also be working fine.

I just need to know how to connect the seats to the switch but I don't have a wiring diagram and I don't know if anything else is required, or is everything like the relay etc included on the back of the switch and in the seat?

Thanks
John

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Landwomble
920 Posts
Hi All,

I have had mk 2.5 seats in my mk1 for a few years now but never got round to wireing them up, but would like to while I have the dash off while installing the Adaptronic. I have a genuine Mazda heated seat switch which I bought brand new and the seats were a day an a half old when they were removed from an accident write-off so will also be working fine.

I just need to know how to connect the seats to the switch but I don't have a wiring diagram and I don't know if anything else is required, or is everything like the relay etc included on the back of the switch and in the seat?

Thanks
John
go talk to wayne (mazda-mender) on the mx5oc, he's working on a wiring loom for this now...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.