Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just picked up from customs my nice new ev14 550cc injectors.I've been running around on a set of supra 440cc injectors. Apart from pulling out the resistors from my ecu that I used to turn them into high imp injectors. Are there any other changes I need to make?

Guess I need to set the req fuel in TS and I know i'm going to have to re tune the VE table. I'm currently using a value of 50 in my idle cells, would this work with the new injectors? Any other area's of the tune to look at?

·
9,153 Posts
i'd expect that you have to look at all of the tune again - the req fuel will get you in the right ball park but these are quite different injectors to the the old ones like the stocks / supra's...

gonna be putting my EV14's in over the next few weeks too

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
I have the EV14 550cc injectors injectors in mine. As Skir67 says, no other physical changes required as long as you have the plug and play harness adapters for the injectors. Set your required fuel, injector characteristics and make the necessary changes to your fuel VE table (I had to increase mine), then let VE do its thing.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers all. I have got the pnp harnesses so hopefuly just a case of letting ve analyze do it's thing then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts