Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Miss me?
4,552 Posts
My 8 year son saw the trailer for this when we went to see Avatar (3D) a few Months back & had been harping on about watching it ever since - I finally gave in on Friday & we dragged mum along too.

It's a CGI movie & I was pleasantly shocked by how much I enjoyed it......not wanting to compare the actual movie but I'd say that as far as 3D goes, I'd put it above Avatar & that was pretty amazing.

Story line was good, made me laugh often & I was taken aback by the awesome graphics. You can always tell how good a movie is by how long you feel that you've been in the cinema & this movie seemed to be over before it had even started.

10/10

Vince.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I went to see this with the girl friend, "awwwww alex the dragon looks so cute lets go"! Suffice to say I was amazed, the 3d was the best yet and the story line was fantastic and funny! On par with Shrek 1!

·
Early Man
3,324 Posts
Went to see this today, my first 3D film. Kids loved it & the missus and I thought the 3D was smashing. Not a bad storyline & only a few tears from the kids, some because they were very happy and some because they were sad, and some because I refused to buy them any of the magnificently priced sweets before we went in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts