Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I have had my NC about 6 weeks now got rid of my jag xe 240R sport awd for a hard top 07 2.0, I can honestly say I don’t miss the jag like I thought I would.

Absolutely loving the mx5, I’ve had a 350z ( didn’t end well) in the past an a rx8 ( nothing but trouble ) The mx 5 feels a lot more safe than the other 2, I’d like to do some upgrades to knocks a few seconds off the 0-60, open to any recommendations for garages that can help in and around the northwest

thanks guys 👌
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
VVT swapped NA & TD04 turbo NB
139 Posts
Hi guys

I have had my NC about 6 weeks now got rid of my jag xe 240R sport awd for a hard top 07 2.0, I can honestly say I don’t miss the jag like I thought I would.

Absolutely loving the mx5, I’ve had a 350z ( didn’t end well) in the past an a rx8 ( nothing but trouble ) The mx 5 feels a lot more safe than the other 2, I’d like to do some upgrades to knocks a few seconds off the 0-60, open to any recommendations for garages that can help in and around the northwest

thanks guys 👌
View attachment 59348
If you're looking to knock seconds off then forced induction is the most sensible way to go, but I'm not entirely sure who's offering that as a drive-in drive-out conversion these days. I know there was trouble mentioned with the NC kits being unreliable for FI.

Can you remap and NC?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you're looking to knock seconds off then forced induction is the most sensible way to go, but I'm not entirely sure who's offering that as a drive-in drive-out conversion these days. I know there was trouble mentioned with the NC kits being unreliable for FI.

Can you remap and NC?
Not too sure about the remap as just only starting to look into upgrades as I'm now used to the car :) will look into what you have suggested for a start though so thanks :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts