Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm new, had my eunos roadster for two years now and its awesome! I'm lucky enough to live in cornwall so often take the car to the B3306 for a blast and its simply superb. It's been expensive the last few months though as I've had two siezed calipers and on friday night some one slashed the roof which wasn't so goo.

But basically hello everyone.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Welcome to Nutz mate

Sorry to hear about your roof, there really are some absolute arseholes around, but what goes around comes around and hopefully they will get what's coming to them anyway

Apparently, the best place for a roof is Jack Smiths in Swansea. Not needed to use them myself (yet!) but there are loads of positive comments about them all over t'internet. Contact details if you need 'em: 158 St. Helens Avenue Swansea, SA1 4NQ. Tel: 01792 461 022. I hope that helps anyway.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to Nutz mate

Sorry to hear about your roof, there really are some absolute arseholes around, but what goes around comes around and hopefully they will get what's coming to them anyway

Apparently, the best place for a roof is Jack Smiths in Swansea. Not needed to use them myself (yet!) but there are loads of positive comments about them all over t'internet. Contact details if you need 'em: 158 St. Helens Avenue Swansea, SA1 4NQ. Tel: 01792 461 022. I hope that helps anyway.
Cool thanks for that I'm gonna try and get a second hand one first then I might give them a shout

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Sorry to hear about your issues, but hey, you've made a cheeful entrance! Welcome to Nutz- great site with loadsa guys who can help you out when needed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.