Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , Im Mike and just purchased what I believe to be a two owner 1.6 eunos '93 with 185000km on the clock. I have always been into fast things, have owned a honda type r , a few salons, a quadbike and a motorbike, which now is sold a few days after I bought my mx5. While looking on gumtree I saw a blue mx5 and the owner wanted a number of items in px, he was happy with my pushbike so a deal was done, straight swap
The car clearly has been neglected however, worst come to worse I shall just back scrap it, it has MOT for a few months so hopefully it will last till then. I am on the lookout for some pads and discs however I cant post in the Wanted bit of the forum.

I know its a long shot but if anyone knows a bmw blue colour mx5 from Lewes with reg no L221NMJ please tell me what I bought LOL

Anyway look forward to my mx5 experience and I hope i shall not ask too many idiotic questions

Thanks
Mike

·
Vendor
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope so too, been working flat out past this few days, havent even had time to open the bonnet.Got a nasty virus so ill be at home for a few days, hopefully enough time to get insured and find dome parts for it. Im watching a mini supercharger on ebay but that may have to wait till funds allow .Thanks for the welcome

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.