Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
MK3.5 2.0 SE
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
Treated myself to a 2009 mk3.5 2.0 SE back in April this year because I needed some rear wheel drive action in my life. Also, the mx seemed like a good car to start to learn how to tinker with. Since owning I've had the underseal done (by others), carried out a full service and fitted a set of Meister CRD's. Next on the list is upgrade the camshafts and exhaust system with the aim of getting the BHP up to 200. The brake calipers and discs could do with a refurb. We'll see how all that pans out next year. The photo below is from my first ever track day at Brands Hatch. Was a great day and can't wait to get the next one booked in.

Big thanks to everyone posting useful information on here for everyone to benefit from.

Vehicle Tire Wheel Car Automotive design

·
Registered
MK3.5 2.0 SE
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am planning one day before the end of the year. Was thinking early December but that's not set in stone. Just need to work it around starting a new job next week and a holiday booked for end of November.

Do you have any dates in mind?

DM me if its easier to chat that way.

Cheers

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am planning one day before the end of the year. Was thinking early December but that's not set in stone. Just need to work it around starting a new job next week and a holiday booked for end of November.

Do you have any dates in mind?

DM me if its easier to chat that way.

Cheers
I'm down for whenever, i keep an eye out on the mx5 track rats page on facebook too for local events. Good luck with the new job BTW!

·
Registered
MK3.5 2.0 SE
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm down for whenever, i keep an eye out on the mx5 track rats page on facebook too for local events. Good luck with the new job BTW!
Cheers

The day I had my eye on was Fri 9th Dec. Its an MSVT day and the price is pretty decent. Not sure if it will get more expensive closer to the time. I'll ping you a message when I know for sure that I'm going. Likewise, if you see anything and decide to book let me know and I might tag along.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts