Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody.
Seeking for info about the little, but fun, Mazda MX5 I found this forum and seems to be interesting, so I decided to register.
I bought a NB 1.8 last october and I'm enjoying every kilometer since then. BUT, as a typical middle age man, I think that the car need some improvements to help me to pass the middle age crisis, things like better brakes, uprated suspensions, an exhaust with a "little bit" sound...
I hope you understand me.

Well, that's my car, called "Lagartijo" ("little lizard", more or less) because it's low, green and it loves to run sticked to the road.
Some pictures:

Greetings from the south.

·
9 points, $20,000 and a lot of happiness.
20,813 Posts
Hi welcome to Nutz,

I think your car looks pretty great as it is, great pics as well

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hello everybody.
Seeking for info about the little, but fun, Mazda MX5 I found this forum and seems to be interesting, so I decided to register.
I bought a NB 1.8 last october and I'm enjoying every kilometer since then. BUT, as a typical middle age man, I think that the car need some improvements to help me to pass the middle age crisis, things like better brakes, uprated suspensions, an exhaust with a "little bit" sound...
I hope you understand me.

Well, that's my car, called "Lagartijo" ("little lizard", more or less) because it's low, green and it loves to run sticked to the road.
Some pictures:

Greetings from the south.
ola senior

1 - 7 of 7 Posts