Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
internet warrior
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just wondering if there had been a mass nutz meet ever? maybe a weekend away

seem as though there are now over 4000 members!

obviuosly it would take a lot off organising but its just a thought! if the owners club can get 600 cars together.......

·
Registered
6,742 Posts
Why don't we try to beat the MR2OC's world record of most cars of a single marque.

They had a thousand or so cars I think, all mr2s.

·
Randomer
8,007 Posts
yeah I think you're right, JAE is probably the biggest gathering of the Nutz.
Nutz may have 4000+ members on paper, but I bet a lot of those are no longer "active", ie they register to post once or twice and then are never heard from again, or they sell their 5 etc...

·
Registered
6,742 Posts
Reckon there would be enough interest to have a go at it? Would get all our names in a record book for sure

·
Daddys little soldier!
1,712 Posts
I think the closest we get to a mass meet is JAE.

Would be good though to get loads of Nutzers together all at once.
ill try not to laugh. mass meet ...jae...4000 members...last time about 15 cars,year before 9.
[/quote]

was going to say that too!

are you coming this year ron???
[/quote]

I think thats a bit out of order why would you laugh? All I meant by it was that we don't get people from all over the country together. The last time I went to JAE there were more 5's there than that.

We may have 4000 members but like has been said many just sign up post once or twice or sell their 5.

·
Super Moderator
22,535 Posts
I think the closest we get to a mass meet is JAE.

Would be good though to get loads of Nutzers together all at once.
ill try not to laugh. mass meet ...jae...4000 members...last time about 15 cars,year before 9.
[/quote]

was going to say that too!

are you coming this year ron???
[/quote]

Yeah but you guys weren't around in the Peterborough days. Had 60+ peps and 40+ cars in 07. Every core member was there.

·
Previous Grand Master
2,536 Posts
Yeah but you guys weren't around in the Peterborough days. Had 60+ peps and 40+ cars in 07. Every core member was there.
Yeah just hat i was thinking. JAE 07 was a awesome meet. Shame some of you were not around then.
Here is a few crap phone pics and a lot of my old car on our stand (Think our stand was awarded 2nd or we won or something) but you get the idea.

jae 07 and a lot of my old car

·
Registered
808 Posts
Main issue I have is that there seems to be no nutzers in 100 miles of me!
I'm from Lowestoft, Suffolk.

Where would a biiiiig meet take place?

·
Previous Grand Master
2,536 Posts
Main issue I have is that there seems to be no nutzers in 100 miles of me!
I'm from Lowestoft, Suffolk.

Where would a biiiiig meet take place?
Hey, im only 97.21 miles from you!!! Now who feels foolish?

·
Sideways is t'only way!
2,219 Posts
Sounds like a good idea to me... I've been to some large meets with other car clubs in the past and always found them to be really good.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
ha i was there in a friends car for that mr2 thing around silverstone, i have never seen that many of one car in the same place, it was crazy!

id be up for some large scale meetage

·
internet warrior
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
JAE at northampton on the 10,11,12 september will probably be the most central and easiest place to meet

be great to get a good turn out and show up some off the other clubs/forums!

and drink beer and BBQ..........

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.