Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
897 Posts
She wont be single for very long!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
surely you could save yourself the 250 quid and just push her off a breadboard?

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
i got video of herindoors doing the wii fit hula hoop thing just like in that viral that was floating around a while back.

I won't be posting it, I just figured I'd show off a bit

·
Oh, hai!
5,001 Posts
I shall have to ask my ladyfriend if she has fallen off her WiiFit board recently.

·
Detects stupidity. Attacks without mercy.
13,839 Posts
I keep trying to get my girlfriend onto a wiiboard, but she keeps saying "oh, not now im tired" or "ive got a headache" or "get myself onto that little thing? Are you kidding me?"

Any advice what i should do? I end up just playing with the board myself, and then falling asleep.

·
Oh, hai!
5,001 Posts
That would have been so much funnier if you'd replaced WiiBoard with WiiMote.

nah - she probably just wants a baby
Doubtful. She's just a horny minx.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I keep trying to get my girlfriend onto a wiiboard, but she keeps saying "oh, not now im tired" or "ive got a headache" or "get myself onto that little thing? Are you kidding me?"Any advice what i should do? I end up just playing with the board myself, and then falling asleep.

Interested in responses tho

·
9 points, $20,000 and a lot of happiness.
20,813 Posts
i got video of herindoors doing the wii fit hula hoop thing just like in that viral that was floating around a while back.

I won't be posting it, I just figured I'd show off a bit
Post or ban

·
9 points, $20,000 and a lot of happiness.
20,813 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I keep trying to get my girlfriend onto a wiiboard, but she keeps saying "oh, not now im tired" or "ive got a headache" or "get myself onto that little thing? Are you kidding me?"

Any advice what i should do? I end up just playing with the board myself, and then falling asleep.
Put some chocalate on it...."just 5 more minutes and you can have some Dairy Milk!!!"

Other hormone inducing chocalte is available......

Alan

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.