Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I have been looking into these for a while as i need to upgrade mine I have a MADE TO ORDER supplier standard prices are below but i have been told depending on how many takers i get they might be able to do something on the price. Right If you are interested then please post your name on this list with which ones you want either the street or the race pack (bump and rebound kit) i am not sure of the differences between them but i am lead to belive that both have height and dampner adjust.

Gaz Fully adjustable Street coilvers ?416.00 + vat

Gaz Fully adjustable Race coilovers (gold) ?533 + vat

St!ffl3r - Street pack

P.s I am not sure on final price just thought i would get an idea of who wants and then get a exact price.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hello all,
I have been looking into these for a while as i need to upgrade mine I have a MADE TO ORDER supplier standard prices are below but i have been told depending on how many takers i get they might be able to do something on the price. Right If you are interested then please post your name on this list with which ones you want either the street or the race pack (bump and rebound kit) i am not sure of the differences between them but i am lead to belive that both have height and dampner adjust.

Gaz Fully adjustable Street coilvers £416.00 + vat

Gaz Fully adjustable Race coilovers (gold) £533 + vat

St!ffl3r - Street pack

P.s I am not sure on final price just thought i would get an idea of who wants and then get a exact price.
Just to give you an idea if your getting a good price I have found myself shopping round (read i'm skint) for coilovers the best price for GAZ GOLD I was quoted **inclusive of vat & delivery** was £559 ( I was told this was 15 percent off and free delivery).

Hope this helps

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
the golds are 599 inc VAT and delivery from WIM - which is less than 533 + VAT. I believe the WIM ones are set up specially for 5s as well.

it may be a bit of a non-starter unless you can get a pretty serious discount.

·
Registered
221 Posts
[quote name='poopipe' date='31 March 2010 - 06:40 PM' timestamp='1270057216' post='643026']
the golds are 599 inc VAT and delivery from WIM - which is less than 533 + VAT. I believe the WIM ones are set up specially for 5s as well.

it may be a bit of a non-starter unless you can get a pretty serious discount.

/quote]

The other thing to remember is the quality of service you get afterwards which is likely to be very good with WIM, so I would say as above the price would need to be very good !

For what its worth I have just orderd BC coilovers for £550 inc vat and delivery

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fair enough guys i have been told that the gaz as mx5 specific but as people are quoting other prices cheaper around and also other products is much point in keeping it open? I mean if i can get 10% then the price would be about ?564 but then there is delivery on top. So with that in mind would a mod kindly close this thread then??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.