Mazda MX-5 Miata banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i live on the wirral and dont have to much time on my hands planning my wedding and working. a garage by me does alignment but has not delt with many 5s but i have had good reveiws of there work and was going to drop my car off as i have changed my suspension and now got 15inch wheels.i was going to give them the Norman H.garret performance miata book to set it up with there fast road/track settings?
has anyone any advice? or what settings do people have?

my set up at the moment is 15" alloys KYB shocks and lowered 40mm.(want to do a few track days and spirited weekend driving)

cheers

·
Registered
418 Posts
i live on the wirral and dont have to much time on my hands planning my wedding and working. a garage by me does alignment but has not delt with many 5s but i have had good reveiws of there work and was going to drop my car off as i have changed my suspension and now got 15inch wheels.i was going to give them the Norman H.garret performance miata book to set it up with there fast road/track settings?
has anyone any advice? or what settings do people have?

my set up at the moment is 15" alloys KYB shocks and lowered 40mm.(want to do a few track days and spirited weekend driving)

cheers
Does that alignment setup take into account ride height?
Speak to Tony at WIM, see if he can recommend someone local, or perhaps someone from the 'national chain', who can do an alignment suited to the setup of your car.
h

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no it doesnt i dont think.i will phone him tomorrow is that the name of the company "wim"?

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Rodders in Sheffield will sort you right out and for a good price.

He has some really good settings as well.

Pat...

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Rodders in Sheffield will sort you right out and for a good price.

He has some really good settings as well.

Pat...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts