Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i bought a style bar the other day off a forum member, but i have realised i dont have any tools to do the job lol, does anybody near nantwich have tools i can come round to borrow and quickly fit
thanks

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Can`t you chat a neighbour up? Most style bars only require a spanner for the seatbelt bolts & maybe a screwdriver.

What bars are they? Do you have a piccy?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can`t you chat a neighbour up? Most style bars only require a spanner for the seatbelt bolts & maybe a screwdriver.

Hi well ive lived here for 6 months and not one of the neighbours has engaged in a conversation yet lol, they are the mx5 parts bars i thin or these on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mazda-MX5-Roll-bars_W0QQitemZ200461703859QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item2eac72dab3 they are exactly the same

·
Registered
1,419 Posts

Save time, I sold the bar to Craig and I have already taken pics.

Here you go

Some identifying mark/serial number on 1 of the side blades

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So just a screwdriver then? Or did you bolt it through the rear shelf too?
I need a socket to take the original brace bar off also, yes i will bolt it to the rear shelf, i have tools at my parents house but that is 30 miles away and i plan to go to trafford centre today for the drift show so thats the opposite direction lol

i pulled a sickie so i can do so hahah

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.