Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Here's a pic of my new yellow powder coat cam cover, looks like I need to do some more work to make the rest of the bay look nicer now. I got it painted at TR Lane as they get roll bars coated all the time, apparently it would have been cheaper if it was in a colour they do more often as it can go in with other bits but it still wasn't expensive and the finish is much better than if I'd painted it at home. they've still got my old one if anyone wants to do the same. Service was great as usual, got a coffe and Tim even lent me some change to get lunch from the local sandwich van! Got a few other odds and ends sorted too.

In case you're wondering about the filter, I have the hole cut and the ducting ready to run air in from the base of the windscreen but still need to re-site the bottle or get one to fit the other side below the screen.

·
Oh, hai!
5,001 Posts
I would highlight the lettering black if it was mine.
Indeed. I was wondering what to do with mine as I fancied getting a spare to paint/powdercoat. I now have an idea which is a variation on the theme.

·
Oh, hai!
5,001 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.