Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Landwomble
920 Posts
I probably wont change it for a while but has anyone got a recommendations for a exhaust, I dont want a fat silly boy racer one, i want one that looks nice and sounds good
MX5parts single exit. I'm having one next month.

·
Registered
8,927 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Another thumbs up for the mx5parts single exit from me
Looks awesome (most important for an exhaust!
) and sounds great, without being too intrusive:

(A nice christmas pressie to myself, two years ago!)

·
Registered
9,608 Posts
Many people find the mx5parts duels to be a nightmare. Ive had one break, swapped it, then got rid of it anyway. Thats not the issue though. Its the noise. And thats through the turbo and cat.

I swapped mine for FM duels. Seem a lot quieter, and its a pleasent low pitched noise until you really let rip.
This quieter exhaust can be heard in a terraced house bathroom thats stuck on the back of the kitchen. thats the 4th room from the road. All my friends and family know when im coming.. but it was a lot worse with the 5parts duels.

I dont expect you will want the FM duels, but hopefully you have an idea how loud they are. And more importantly how loud the 5parts duels are

·
Registered
182 Posts
I had a dual/dual quad on mine and it looks and sounds AWSOME (not everyones cup of tea but I love it) I had it made by mij performance in Walsal and they will fabricate any exhaust you whant and it's top notch quality with a lifetime gaurantee look at mijperformance.com and get a quote and you can even choose the sound??, have a look at mine on here under wheels/exhaust (birdishere).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.