Owned since 2015. 5 previous owners. Selling to make room for another MX-5! Will come with a fresh MoT.

Note: Recorded as Cat N in 2019, after someone drove into me on a petrol station forecourt (yes, really!). This resulted in non-structural damage to the passenger door and rear nearside arch area. Before and after photographs available.

It's a 1993 car on a K registration, imported to the UK in 2002. In very good condition for 29 years old and is in a high state of originality.

The original BBS alloys wheels are present and correct for the model, having been refurbished to a good standard in 2020 and not used since - brand new Falken tyres fitted. Included all centre caps and the BBS centre cap removal tool. Currently running a set of lightweight Enkei wheels, also available separately if required.

Original interior, correct Nardi steering wheel, yellow strut brace, S-Special floormats, correct kick plates and door speaker grilles. Nardi gearknob has been replaced with a weightier item, but I still have the original. Upgraded modern Pioneer headunit with Bluetooth and USB fitted, but almost never used as I prefer to listen to the engine instead!

Exhaust is the MX5 Parts single exit stainless steel cat-back. Suits the car perfectly in my opinion - a nice exhaust note without being overly loud or boomy. But nicely noticeable when the engine is worked. Hood is a mohair glass window version from a Mk2.5.

The engine and gearbox perform well and it continues to handle excellently, as you'd expect from a Mk1. Running a Gaz fixed height suspension setup, with dampening adjustability. This was the closest setup I could find to the original Bilstein setup that was fitted when I bought the car. The Bilsteins were well past their best and with virtually no dampening effect, resulting in a very firm and crashy ride!

Full service undertaken last year - including sparkplugs, new radiator and coolant pipes, cambelt change and waterpump. Recent discs and pads and a brake fluid change.

Bodywork was undertaken in 2020 for the accident repair, including a repainted front bumper and both rear arches attended to. So the paintwork is very clean and tidy as a result, and I've looked after it well with regular handwashing and detailing sessions.

A relatively rare special edition now, in very good condition with plenty of originality remaining. It's no garage queen, but ready to be enjoyed by a new owner.