Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,825 Posts

·
Lets Do It!!!!
2,965 Posts
Well Cameron has already showed himself to be liar.

'I met a 40 year old black man who came here aged 6 and has been in the Navy for 30 years' So they have started recruiting for the Navy at age 10 have they.

·
Registered
17,701 Posts
mmhmmm

Just turned it on...

Why can't they tell Gordon he's lying

He just said 'We have provided all the equipment the army has asked for'

Did I therefore dream, that last year there was a 2 month debacle of no helicopters.

·
Registered
17,701 Posts
Also has Alistair Stewart, been bell ending like this all evening? and Randomly cutting between the 3 of them before they've stopped saying, before they get a chance to finish their sentence?

Couldn't watch it. Outnumbered is much much better

·
Registered
35 Posts
mmhmmm

Just turned it on...

Why can't they tell Gordon he's lying

He just said 'We have provided all the equipment the army has asked for'

Did I therefore dream, that last year there was a 2 month debacle of no helicopters.
I think it was a shortage of helicopters per troops/jobs, which they rectified. There wasnt a great need before (That I know of) so why spend OUR money buying something thats going to sit in a hanger and be serviced all the time costing us money to maintain?

I think the Lib Dems are in with a chance, people dont seem to like GB anymore, and DC is a little rat and should not be allowed to run this country!

Just my opinion tho.....

·
Registered
7,972 Posts
I really thought Nick took that down. The other two were just bickering idiots.

Lib Dem for me.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Nick clearly came out with the biggest gain. Gordon is a tool and not fit for pm. Dc wasn't spectacular but did okay...

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I think a big old fist fight to see if they could ruffle David's hair about a bit would have made more exciting viewing. Whoever gets in will have a hell of a job getting this country back on track. We're all doooooomed.

Lib Dems for me.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I watched about ten minutes. I turned it off when I started to feel nauseas due to a sanctimony overdose! They're just going to say whatever they think will win votes, whether they believe it or not, whether they actually intend to do it or not.

Although I don't mind Gordon, I think Blair set him up a bit. I actually agree with alot of what the lib dems are saying but will it be a wasted vote is the question.
I've heard a lot of people saying voting for the Lib Dems is wasted vote, and there may be some truth to that. But I can't see how it is more of a wasted vote than one for the other two parties whose policies you agree with less than those of the Lib Dems.

Only voting for the most likely winner isn't how our "democracy" is supposed to work......

Chris

·
Registered
530 Posts
I was previously going to vote Conservative SOLELY because I can't stand the idea of another 5 years under Labour, but I thought Nick Clegg did pretty well. I thought previously that their policies were 'soft' but looking through them on the BBC website here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/8515961.stm#subject=crime&col1=conservative&col2=labour&col3=libdem

they do seem to have good ideas even for Crime. The polls this morning have given them a much bigger percentage than yesterday so it's not inconceivable that by the end of the month they could be a real possibility?

·
Detects stupidity. Attacks without mercy.
13,839 Posts
Nick Clegg said he doesnt believe in a god.
The other two do.

I know who I want to be in control of the country and its nuclear arsenal. (and its not someone that believes in fairies)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.