Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Don't forget the venison for the barbecue!

·
Daddys little soldier!
1,712 Posts
Oh lots of people tell me my 5 is impractical. But after 7 years of owning one I have learnt to only pack the things I need when I go away. Oh and I'm a squaddie so it's bred into me to pack light.

·
Registered
3,670 Posts

·
9 points, $20,000 and a lot of happiness.
20,813 Posts
Only time i ever find the 5 impracticable is when more than 1 family member comes over to stay

For fitting stuff in, i've moved everything from cabinets, MTB's motorbike parts, me father-in-law and all of both our fishing gear (i don't tend to fish light).

Mind you i had a Motorbike as my daily transport for years so........
Even on a bike it's surprising what you can fit in tank bags, pockets etc, 1 weeks shopping fits a piece of piss

Cheers
Mark

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
bloody hell! where do you get cases of stella for ?5.50 from?
Also interested...
[/quote]

One of the Supermarkets ran an advert in the papers a couple of days back for Stella @ ?5.50......Trouble is i can`t remember which one
Morrisons rings a bell....anybody?

·
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fl
2,310 Posts
Oh lots of people tell me my 5 is impractical. But after 7 years of owning one I have learnt to only pack the things I need when I go away. Oh and I'm a squaddie so it's bred into me to pack light.
Kirsty, you need to teach me this 'packing light' thing!!

I think the Stella £5.50 offer was Saisburys, but looks like its finished now....

·
Miata GT25
325 Posts
I'm a musician and have had in the boot:

mic stands x 2
music stand
medium sized mixing desk (600x600x200mm)
medium fender amplifier (550x400x300mm)
book of music (normal ring binder)
mics and masses of clumpy XLR cable
and an electric guitar! (not in case)

All in the boot without any hassel.

I think SKUZZLE can beat me though, as he did get an entire MX5 engine in his boot...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts